Specialist product buyers and Cost Reduction Analysis
Membership of Affinity allows businesses of every size to benefit from savings on a wide range of essential products. Specialist product buyers offer industry expertise and experience to help you source a broad range of products at the best price, all with just one single point of contact.
Cost Reduction Analysis involves an in-depth evaluation of a business and provides cost saving opportunities across a wide range of products and services, including utilities, telecoms, office supplies, energy and fuel. The service will involve a member of Affinity visiting your busines to identify procurement opportunities and proposing plans for improvement. They will then continue to evaluate your company's purchasing to ensure that the plan remains effective.
“Cost reduction analysis has real potential to save FARMA members businesses money through better supply chain management. Affinity has access to more than 50 industry specialists, who combined with an extensive network of suppliers, provide effective procurement solutions."
“Our specialist buyers, who are recruited from the industry that they represent, leverage both market knowledge and significant purchasing power. Members are often surprised that Affinity can help with every aspect of their business,” said Affinity general manager, Louis Clabburn.
Louis added: “Affinity is helping to both add value and improve the balance sheet. A growing number of businesses are coming to us to talk about the full range of products and services available. Cost reduction analysis helps to deliver more benefits than traditional product and service procurement.”
Dedicated Contract Switching Service
Affinity makes it easy for you to take advantage of savings for all your contracted services, from electricity to broadband connections. From quotation to switching to our trusted supply base will we take care of all the paperwork, leaving you free to run your business.
Wide range of products and services
Affinity can offer you fantastic discounts and savings on a wide range of products from the categories below;
• Electricity (for commercial properties, can be extended to any linked domestic supplies)
• Stationary and office equipment
• Renewable energy options (Solar PV, Biomass Installations, Wood Burning Stoves)
• White goods including AGA’s
• Electrical goods (TVs, IPads, Tablets etc.)
• Private healthcare through our own health care fund
• Insurance, contents, household, holiday, tenant, indemnity and group life insurance scheme
• Vehicles – cars, vans, 4x4’s and lorries
• Tyres and Batteries
• Fuel and domestic heating oil, bulk gas and propane bottles
• Communications (Mobiles, Broadband and land lines) for businesses and individuals
• General equipment, workshop tools, paint, flooring, fencing, gardening equipment; including machinery items such as Lawn mowers and Hedge Cutters
• Building and Plumbing Supplies including aggregates
• Waste and Recycling – schemes individually tailored to your site requirements
• HR, Payroll and Pension Services
East Of England Members