The Farm Retail Awards celebrate the best farm retailers across the UK.
The awards provide an opportunity for farm shops, farmers’ markets and trade suppliers to stand out against their competitors.
They are the only Awards that are judged by fellow Farm Retailers.
All members of the Farm Retail Association are eligible to enter the awards free of charge.
• FREE to enter with a simple submission process
• One of the most respected awards in the industry
• A chance to recognise your team and promote your achievements to your customers
• Each finalist will receive a FREE mystery shopping report as part of the judging process
• Finalists included in award related PR & Marketing undertaken by the Farm Retail Association
• Finalists provided with a pack of resources (finalist logo, social media ads) to promote your status as a finalist
• Finalists showcased at the Awards Gala Dinner at the Annual Conference
• NEW FOR 2020 - The Lifetime Achievement Award is open for nominations! Tell us who you think has made a lasting impression on the industry and deserves to be recognised.
• NEW FOR 2020 - Rising Star Award celebrating new Farm Shops or Markets who have been in business for 36 months or less
You can read more about the categories below in our handy guideline document, here.
• Large Farm Shop of the Year (turnover over £1.5m) - Download entry form
• Small Farm Shop of the Year (turnover under £1.5m) - Download entry form
• Farmers’ Market of the Year - Download entry form
• Farm Café/Restaurant of the Year - Download entry form
• Associate Member of the Year - Download entry form
• Rising Star/Newcomer (in business for 36 months or less) - Download entry form
Sponsored by Field Fare - a fresh approach to frozen food
• Lifetime Achievement Award - Submit your nomination directly to [email protected]. Please provide up to 250 words about the person you are nominating and why you think they deserve to be recognised for their contribution to the farm retail industry.
• 1st October 2019 - Awards entries open
• 1st December 2019 - Submissions close and first phase of judging process begins
• 6th December 2019 - Finalists announced, mystery shopping and judging visits commence
• 3rd March 2020 - Awards Gala Dinner evening, winners announced
Large Farm Shop of the Year - Denstone Hall Farm Shop
Small Farm Shop of the Year - Hutchinson Hobbs
Farmers' Market of the Year - Abbey Leys Community Farmers' Market
PYO of the Year - Parkside Farm
Farm Café/Restaurant of the Year - Denstone Hall Farm Shop
Trade Supplier of the Year - The EPOS Bureau
Lifetime Achievement Award - Nigel Chandler from Hilliard Brothers in Surrey was recognised for his contribution to the industry, and for his passion for knowledge transfer and continuous improvement of businesses he’s been involved with throughout his career.
If you have any queries about the awards or the entry process please contact Jenny Rose on 01423 546214 or e-mail [email protected]