What will the course cover?
The course will provide each attending business with a "retail tool kit" designed to increase average sales across your customer base.
Programme for the day
• What does your customer expect from your farm retail business?
• Play the image game by the consumers' rules
• Make the store work for your customer
• Merchandising to maximize sales
• Displays that work: the 540% secret
• Price yourself into the market, not out of it
• "Don't provide customer service, have advocates who are lovers"
• Putting the ideas into action
The Course Leader: John Stanley
John has spent the past 30 years working with small family businesses in the farming industry in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and the UK. Much of John's work has focused on enabling notable farm retail businesses to grow profits. John has studied successful farm retail businesses around the globe, identifying local and international trends and pinpointing ways in which farm shops and markets can incorporate these into profitable elements of their farm retail offering. As a farmer himself, John understands the issues faced in the farming industry and what it takes to create a successful farm retail business.
[This event is supported by Diversify Now](