We can always learn from others and, when they run a business as amazing as Hollow Trees, those lessons can make a real difference to your own organisation.
The 'Meet the Champion' day will be hosted by kind permission of Sally and Rob Bendall and will help them celebrate the 30th anniversary of the farm shop. It will give attendees the chance to explore their amazing shop and visitor attraction and look at topics such as staff management and branding.
When: 26th September 2016
Price: £140 per person (30% discount for FARMA members, making it £98)
Location: Hollow Trees Farm Shop, Suffolk
This event is supported by Diversify Now
Programme for the day
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of Hollow Trees Farm Shop, the business will be launching a new web portal and brand as part of the day. Topics covered during the day include:
• Farm shop branding for the future, Spring Marketing Consultancy
• What makes the shop such a success?
• Incorporating a successful visitor attraction into your shop
• Dealing with the risk of having the public coming on the farm, Countryside Learning
• Making the butchery the star of the shop
• Leading the team