About John Stanley
John Stanley is one of the world’s leading retail thought experts. He will share trends, ideas, and practical solutions from his learnings around the world, adapted to suit the UK market. John brings examples of changes that are taking place in the sector around the world and offers ideas as to how these ideas can be implemented in the UK market. He will share practical, proven ideas that will make an immediate, positive difference to your business.
Farm retailers in the UK face both challenges and opportunities in 2020 that require an understanding of the new marketplace and the new consumer. We have never had more opportunities, but at the same time we have never had so many external threats to our businesses.
The food retailing industry is constantly evolving. What worked even two years ago may now be a questionable technique. Independent farm retailers need to be seen as a “Game Changer” in the eyes of the consumer - consumers who are now more demanding than ever.
The way Farm Retailers drive their business in the next five years is critical. This one-day workshop puts YOU in the driving seat and gets you to look at a new way of farm retailing that will grow your business.
• What are the consumer concerns in 2020 and how can these be turned into retail opportunities
• How to build a business based on consumer trends rather than retail trends
• Marketing to the new consumer, what the industry is doing and what the consumer expects - develop a marketing campaign fit for the future
• How to develop a market niche based on the consumer well-being trend
• How to exceed consumer expectations
• How to display products with vision and flair to increase sales
• How to increase customer service skills to grow your market share