Get behind the scenes at some of the UK’s leading Farm Retailers. Open Days include a Farm Shop tour, Q&A with the owners and managers and networking with other farm retailers.
The multi award-winning Denstone Hall were winners of the FRA Best Farm Cafe/Restaurant of the Year award 2019 and best Large Farm Shop.
This workshop is for owners, Catering Managers and Supervisors so that they may improve the standards and profitability of their café restaurants. It was a sell-out when we ran this workshop last year.
Opening Session: 10.00am
Lunch and Site Visit: 12.30pm + 30 minute site visit
Afternoon Session: 13.30pm
10.00 Welcome – from host venue
• Introductions and Objectives - Chris Brown
• Who does it well - Role Models
• Understanding our Customers Buy with your eyes presentation, Customer Counter journey, Menus
• Measuring the Café’s Performance Sales, Food & Labour Cost, Av. Spend per Transaction
• Labour Cost and the Living Wage
• Profit Exercise: Calculations. Please bring a calculator or use your smart phone
LUNCH and SITE VISIT
• Food & Drink Innovations and trends, Why have quality, Why not sell confectionary
• New Products & Innovation
• Busting Queues and Service Systems
• Kids Food
• Key Lessons Learnt
Venue: Denstone Hall Farm Shop, Staffordshire ST14 5HF
Booking: The Open Day is charged at £75pp + VAT for members, and includes lunch & refreshments. Non-members are able to attend £125pp + VAT , please contact the FRA office. Members only can book online by credit card using the link below. Please note spaces are limited book early to avoid disappointment.
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT. WE WILL BE ADDING MORE EVENTS IN DUE COURSE. PLEASE CONTACT JENNY AT FRA WITH ANY QUERIES ON 01423 546214. Thank you!